Yes people! You did!
The Twitter Premier League has partnered with Jekalo, the number one ride sharing app in Nigeria, to bring you an even better #TPL6 experience.
Jekalo is a ride-sharing platform aimed at providing commuters with an affordable and convenient mode of transportation. Jekalo champions the cause for the reduction of traffic on Nigerian roads and also the fight for a sustainable environment. Users only have to download the mobile app (or use the web app at www.jekalo.com), sign up to the Jekalo platform and either offer a ride to other Jekalo users with whom they share similar routes, or join a ride offered by a Jekalo user.
The Facebook and Linked In sign up process gives you the comfort feel of meeting social media savvy young professionals like yourself to share your rides with. Who knows? You might make a new friend (and maybe a little more) on your TPL6 Jekalo trip! *winks*
For #TPL6, here’s what we are offering you.
- Do you have a car? Do you plan on driving to TPL6? Offer your car up as a ride to TPL6 and get the following instantly:
– Take 2 passengers to TPL6 and win a free ticket to TPL6 and a fuel voucher worth 1,000 naira
– Take 3 passengers to TPL6 and win a free ticket to TPL6 and a fuel voucher worth 1,500 naira
– Take 4 passengers to TPL6 and win a free ticket to TPL6 and a fuel voucher worth 2,000 naira
- You don’t own a car? Or just don’t feel like the burden of Lagos traffic and looking for a parking spot on Lagos Island? Join a ride to TPL6 on Jekalo and enjoy a safe, convenient and comfortable trip to your destination!
Follow the steps in the image below and jekalo!